Monday, June 25, 2012

Hakuna Matata

Remember that?  From the Lion King?  I loved that movie.  When our kids were young we took them to see it at the theater.  They were maybe 3 and 4 years old.  It was one of Disney's very best movies in my opinion.  It was on t.v. last night, on some cable station.  And of course, I watched it.

Nick is almost home from his camping trip.  Sounds like he had a great time.  Can't wait to hear all his stories.  Johanna is out at the lake with a bunch of friends.

Donna came over tonight and we watched a couple episodes of Sons.  I think she's having withdrawl because it's not going to be on until September.  Gotta love that DVR and Netflix...

So, instead of making the zucchini bread like I planned, I sat and watched t.v. and ate  ice cream with my friend.  No sewing got done either, but that is okay too.  I did practice my doodles today with the intent of using them on the quilt that's on the frame right now.

Stopped to see Uncle Ray tonight.  He gave me a head of lettuce cut right from the garden.  It was very good.  I made blt sandwiches and then made a salad for tomorrow with it.  Can't wait for the tomatoes to start getting ripe.  YUM!

No comments: