Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lake dog

Here's our Ivy taking a swim in the Old Lake.  Ev and I took her out for a walk around the lake and let her sniff around.  We kept her on an extendable leash.  There were other people out there, some fishing from the bank.  She likes to run and jump on people and doesn't know a stranger, so we just kept her on the leash.  Plus, she likes to run and doesn't always come back when you call her.  We are working on that one.

I thought I would get a lot of quilting done today, but it's just been a lazy day.  I may still get downstairs and work on Gemma for a while, but if I don't that's okay too.

The lake was really low.  We really need some rain.  When we got home, I gave Ivy a bath so she didn't smell like lake water, then Ev and I jumped in the pool.  It was really refreshing.  Johanna had to work tonight and Nick is still camping.

No comments: