Saturday, June 30, 2012

Spoiled doggy

Do you think this dog could take up any more of the couch?  That's a full size couch and she is stretched out completely on it!  I think she likes the fact that there is a fan blowing in front of the couch, making it one of the coolest spots in the house!

Made some more zucchini bread today.  This time I put nuts in it instead of chocolate chips.  Took a loaf over to Uncle Ray's again although I thought he might still have some of the first loaf.  Well, when I got there he had some other family members there, so I'm sure it won't go to waste.

My friend Lori came over with her grandson tonight to swim.  We didn't get in the pool until 7pm.  The heat is still awful, but it was a tiny bit bearable at that time.  The baby is 18 months and just loved being in the water.  Johanna and her friend got in the pool and between the four of us, that little guy had the best time being pushed back and forth in his floatie.

And I know I'm guilty of not putting up enough pictures, so I promise to try and be better about it!  Sorry!

No comments: