Monday, June 18, 2012

Pains

I think I have mentioned that both of the kids are back home right now.  Well, Darling Daughter is going through a rough patch and I just hate to see her in pain.  It's not physical, it's emotional, and I know she will get through it, but it hurts to watch and know that there isn't anything I can do to help.  Ah, life...

Didn't get to sew tonight.  My friend came over after I got home from work for about an hour, then daughter was home and we were talking.  Plus, I had some errands to run before I even got home from work, so my time was limited tonight.  I made sausage and eggs for Ev's dinner and I had leftover sloppy jo.

1 comment:

Diana and LaDonna said...

Sorry to hear about your daughter. It's good that she talked with you. Having your support I'm sure will help her through this time.

LaDonna