Friday, June 15, 2012

Mix and match

That's what one of the patriotic blocks ended up being.  It was four four inch squares of different designs.  I also made one in a dutchman's puzzle pattern.  Just a couple more blocks and it will be ready to put together, then put on the frame.

I set up one of the kids' old t.v.'s downstairs near the longarm.  I don't plan on watching t.v. while I'm quilting but sometimes I would like to be able to listen to the news while sewing.  It seems like a waste to just sit on my patoot and watch the news when I really want to be downstairs on the longarm!  That's not to say that I don't enjoy plopping in front of the t.v. at times and not budging until bedtime...


1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I always have the TV on when I'm piecing or quilting ... mostly for the noise. I save stuff that I really want to watch for when I'm not sewing or quilting.