Saturday, June 9, 2012

Not in a bind

Nope, I'm not in a bind and I'm not behind!  I finished the dinosaur baby quilt for the shower tomorrow afternoon at 9:45 tonight.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute...haha.  I'll have pics tomorrow of the quilt and of the diaper trike. 

I ended up making the binding multi colored, even after I went to Wal Mart today to pick out some other binding fabric.  I like the way it turned out. 

Of course, while I was in the fabric department, some patriotic themed fabric jumped into my cart.  They whispered that they wanted me to make a wall hanging out of them.  Who am I to say no to whining fabric?  I have a couple ideas in mind, nothing fancy, just something quick and fairly easy so I can get it on the wall before the Fourth of July holiday.

On a sober note - please say a prayer for my friend's sister, Sharon, who may be having a double lung transplant tomorrow very early in the morning.  There are factors out of our hands that will determine if they operation happens or not.  Thank you.

2 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I hope to get to the binding on my Irish chain today.

I'll be praying for Sharon.

Diana and LaDonna said...

I'm such a sucker for those whining fabrics just looking for a better place to be! They follow me home like a lost puppy!

Will definitely keep your friend in my prayers. Keep us posted.

LaDonna