Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sidetracked

I meant to get more quilting done on the baby quilt, but my friend, the grandma to be on the daddy's side, called and wanted help making a 'diaper tricycle'.  Okay, now I've heard everything.  Instead of a diaper cake for the shower (which personally I always thought was kinda silly) she wanted to make a diaper trike.  Well, we made it and it does look pretty cute, but all that fooling around took time and I didn't get more than 20 minutes of quilting done tonight.  Going to have to try again tomorrow night!

3 comments:

Diana and LaDonna said...

Now that is something I've never heard of! Where's the pic?!

LaDonna

swooze said...

No Pics??

bunbear said...

Soon, Ladies! My friend took the trike home but I will see it again at the baby shower Sunday and take a pic then!