Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Completed eight blocks

The dryer arrived and was installed without any problems.  Glad that is done with now.  I'm going to have to figure out how to use the dryer most efficiently because it has way more bells and whistles than my last dryer did!  The last dryer was about 20 years old.  Can't say I won't miss it...a little bit.

I completed eight blocks and sewed twosies together into strips for several more blocks.  Not in any kind of race to get done, just enjoying the process!

Everett had to go get a part for his motorcycle today in Alton, so I rode along and we had lunch at Fast Eddies.  Really been enjoying this vacation time with my hubby.  We even went uptown to the tavern he likes to go to and he had a beer and I had a soda and played one of the video machines.  Looking forward to going to Meremac Caverns tomorrow.  Hope the weather is good!

No comments: