Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Morning progress, again

This is what I accomplished this morning before work.  There are 6 strips in each of these stacks, waiting to be sewn together.  I need to press them first.  They go together really quickly after this step.

Tonight I cut apart pieces to make 7 more blocks.  I didn't do any sewing after work, mainly because I didn't get upstairs until nine o'clock!  Donna came over with her granddaughter to swim, so that took up some time, plus I had gone to the grocery store after work, then had to make dinner.  I just made large chef's salads, but it still took some time.  So by the time I got upstairs, I wasn't in the mood to really sew, but wanted to get something accomplished, so I cut those pieces.

2 comments:

Diana and LaDonna said...

You are really cruising along with these blocks!

LaDonna

Deanna said...

your blocks are looking GREAT!