Friday, August 19, 2011

Sloppy Joe times two

Making sloppy joe's for supper.  I have two skillets going - one with ground beef in it and the other with fake meat crumbles.  Guess which one Ev and I will be eating out of?  Nick likes the Morning Star vegetarian products, so that's what I used, plus a can of Manwich.  Easy dinner.

Received my order from Connecting Threads today.  It's not complete, but there were a lot of pretty colors that I did receive.  Since that sale was such a great sale, a lot of colors were out of stock.  I did get a rain check on them, though, and will be ordering again soon.

Stopped at the vet today to get ear meds for Ivy.  She has been acting like she has ear mites, so got some meds for that.  Hope it helps.

Johanna and Ben are going to bring that other couch and the loveseat tomorrow morning.  Really looking forward to getting rid of the one we have now.

No comments: