Monday, August 1, 2011

Simply Monday

Another Monday come and gone.  Had a decent day at work, at least.  I went upstairs in the morning and cut a few more strips.  I actually have strips cut for 14 blocks now.  Last night when I was upstairs I didn't feel so much like sewing and since I was watching the baseball game on t.v. it was easy to keep cutting strips rather than move over to the machine.  Tonight I sewed three blocks worth of strips together.  Still loving the results and enjoy seeing how each combination comes together.

Lori came over around 5 and we jumped in the pool for a while.  That was really refreshing.  Nick and Bethany showed up around 6 and got in the pool too.  This has been a good summer for the pool.  It's getting a lot of use, and that's a good thing, especially after all the work we put into it earlier in the year. 

No comments: