Sunday, August 7, 2011

Random bits and pieces

 Here's the little sun glasses case I made.  It's not quilted or anything.  I just wanted something quick, but I might make a quilted one and maybe a matching checkbook cover.  The button hole on this is awful.  I was using the Bernina and I haven't made buttonholes on it before so it doesn't look good.  My old Kenmore makes beautiful buttonholes.  I guess I'll just have to figure out how to make them on the other machine too.
 Ahh, Shadow cat has decided to guard the peaches in the freezer.  She is hard at work here.
Unlike Miss Ivy who is definitely at play here in this picture!  Ev was laying down and throwing the ball up in the air for her to catch.  It's a little hard to tell, but she was in the air in this shot.  She catches the ball while still in the air and is pretty good at it!

No comments: