Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pin pin pin

That's what I did this morning.  I pinned two rows worth of the 36 patch together.  Figure (if I have enough pins) that I will pin then take it all to be sewn at the same time.  I just did this before work, and didn't really do anything in the sewing room tonight after work.  I had some errands to run before I came home, then made monte cristo sandwiches for Ev.  Also re-baited the moustraps I have set because that little ba..... mouse or mice has/have eaten all the peanut butter off the traps and they didn't set off.  Agh.  Have I told you how much I hate mice?

So when I took Ivy to the vet, he sold me some Omega 3 fatty acid, fish oil, capsules for Ivy.  Said it will help with her coat and any allergies she may have.  Paid $18 for the bottle at the vet.  Today I went to Aldi and found them for $3.98.  Well, if the dog is going to be on them forever, at least I know where to find them.  Now watch Aldi quit selling them.  Like they did with my decaf tea.

No comments: