Monday, August 15, 2011

A little bit of sewing today

First day of vacation and I was only able to get in about an hour of sewing.  Had some running to do today.  Ended up going to Johanna's new place again so Ev could see it, then took her to lunch.  Nick and Bethany came along to see her place and had lunch.

When we got home I had some things to take care of, then made French toast and bacon for dinner.  Cut up a couple of peaches to put on the French toast, just to change it up a bit.  Turned out pretty good.

Switched up the flea meds for the cat today.  After the fiasco we had with the product she was on, I figured it was time to change.  We changed the dogs' flea med last month to that new pill.  I hope these changes keep the animals healthy and flea-free!

When I was sewing I was able to finish one block.  I also pressed the strips for 7 more blocks.  Maybe tomorrow I will get them sewn into blocks.

Getting excited about going to Meremac Caverns Wednesday!  Should be a good time.

No comments: