Sunday, August 14, 2011

Slow start to the morning

Just getting moving here.  Going to head to church in a bit, then not sure what our plans are.  I have to work the chicken dinner from noon til about three.  Thinking it might be nice to go down to Lowe's and see about some peel and stick tile for Nick's room in the basement.  Not sure Ev is up for that, but just a thought.

I really want to get back upstairs and sew some more.  Not doing anything yesterday on the 36 patch has me rearin' to go! 

Oh, and if anyone is in need of thread right now, Connecting Threads has a sale going right now on their 1200 yard spools of cotton thread for $1.74.  I'm going to place an order today, as the sale ends tomorrow.  If you spend $50 the shipping is free, so I have a couple friends going in on the order with me, even though I am sure I could spend $50 myself without too much trouble!

No comments: