Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Chicken, chicken, who's got the chicken?

I do, I do!  This morning before I left for work I put a bag of frozen chickn breasts in the crock pot with just some season salt and garlic on them.  When I get home I will either make chicken tacos or chicken alfredo for dinner.  Probably keep enough out for one other meal and freeze the rest of the cooked meat.

Been thinking about that star struck block and how I'd like to make a baby quilt out of that pattern, maybe.  If I could just use one color scheme, I think it would be pretty.  I am a little stumped on what to use for the corner pieces.  If it were going to be a scrappy version I was considering black and white (it needs one light and one dark).  Now, if it turns out I make one in all pinks or all blues, what should the corner pieces be?  I can always go with white for the light color but do I just choose the darkest blue or pink for the other one?  Decisions, decisions....

No comments: