Sunday, March 18, 2012

Quilting is done on tee shirt quilt

I finished the quilting last night on the tee shirt quilt.  It was around 9:30 when I got done, and I didn't trust myself to trim it up because I was tired!  So, today I will trim it and hopefully get it bound and labelled.  Even if I don't, I feel like I'm in the home stretch now and should be able to have it completed very soon.  I talked to my coworker about the binding and she agreed on the orange.  I will take a picture of it when it's done.

Last night, late, we had more thunderstorms move through.  It was around 1 in the morning and was raining really hard and thundering and lightening again.  It even hailed again.  This has been one stormy March so far!

The reward for enduring that thunderstorm is that this morning is absolutely gorgeous!  The sun is out, the birds are singing, and there is a cool and comfortable breeze blowing fresh Spring air through the windows!  I love it.  So do the cat and dog!  Shadow cat just rotates from sitting in one window to the next!

No comments: