Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday workday really a doosie...

Today at work was quite a trial.  I've worked at my present job for 11 years.  In that time, and in working with the public all day long, sometimes as many as 220 people in person in one day and who knows how many phone calls in a day, I have only once hung up the phone on a customer.  Today was the second time.  Before I had been at work for an hour this morning, a customer proceeded to cuss at me.  That set the tone for it all.  It just went downhill from there, no matter how much I kept telling myself "Okay, I've gotten through the worst of it, it's got to get better".  I'm just glad it's behind me now.

I sat and watched Frozen Planet and trimmed the blocks for Star Struck.  Tonight I would like to put the pieces together into blocks.  They need to be pressed first, so if that's all I get finished, that will be okay, too.

My dinner is just about finished.  In the crock pot this morning, I put 2 1/2 lbs frozen chicken breasts, 1 block lo fat cream cheese, 1 can drained and rinsed black beans, 1 can drained corn, one can Rotel tomatoes, and half a package of dry taco seasoning.  This is not my original recipe, my friend Barb got it off Pinterest.  Put crock pot on low and cook for 6-7 hours.  I set my crock pot for 6 hours because it will stay on warm for a few hours before I get home to tend to it.  Going to serve it over rice.  Yum!

No comments: