Thursday, March 15, 2012

Simple

I consider myself a fairly simple person.  I enjoy simple things.  The fresh smell of the air after a Spring rain is one of them.  Tonight I took Ivy for a walk and just made it home before it started to rain, again.  There was a thunderstorm warning (thanks to my new weather radio, I was up to speed on this) that was issued right when I walked in the door.  Glad to be home.

I sewed the backing for the tee shirt quilt together tonight.  My coworker informed me she is going to visit her son, who this quilt is for, over Easter.  I'm shooting to have it completed before then. 

Saturday is National Quilt Day.  I was thinking of heading to my favorite shop in Arthur, but when I called their place today I found out they were in the middle of changing locations.  Will have to keep up to speed on that and go out there when they get in their new place.

No comments: