Monday, March 19, 2012

Star Struck Block

I really like Bonnie Hunter's Star Struck quilt pattern, so tonight I was messing around in the sewing room and put together one of the blocks.  I like the way it came together.  Thinking this might be my next project.  Not committing to anything yet, though.

My two friends that are going to be grandma's soon should know if the babies are boys are girls in the beginning of April.  Both the mama's are having ultrasound's then.  After I know what the gal's are having, I can plan a couple baby quilts.  August is when both girls are due and it will be here before we know it!

Grilled some thin pork chops tonight for Ev.  Nick had a couple veggie burgers.  He loves that new grill as much as I do!  If I get to Wal Mart tomorrow I'll pick up some more veggie burgers and hot dogs for him.

No comments: