Thursday, March 8, 2012

m.o.t.i.v.a.t.i.o.n.

Kinda been lacking in that department the last couple of nights.  After work, all I have wanted to do is plop on the couch and then go to bed early.  I did start back on my diet, so that has been stressful, even though it shouldn't be. 

Ev called me before he left for work and said they were having a dinner at work so I could have the night off from cooking!  He's so thoughtful...haha.  Hey, works for me!  So, since I don't have to cook tonight for him, there really isn't any excuse not to get upstairs and at least sew for a few minutes.  What I plan on cooking for myself isn't going to require much effort.

I purchased two - three drawer units at Wal Mart today.  The three drawer units I use upstairs for my fabric storage have the drawers in them that pull out with the long side.  These units I bought today are probably not as large, and have the drawer pull out on the short side.  I don't know if that makes any sense, but I'll put a picture up soon.  Anyway, the reason I bought them was to organize my scraps better.  Right now I have been sorting my scraps by color into old milk crate containers.  They worked okay, but weren't the greatest.  Small scraps escaped, plus they were so clunky to move around.  And I always seemed to snag my toe on them, which was not pleasant.  If nothing else gets done tonight in the sewing room, at least I will try to get those drawers filled and the milk crates out of there.

No comments: