Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A long weekend

Sorry I haven't been posting for a few days.  I had a three day weekend and took advantage of the time off by going to visit my mom.  It was her birthday last week, so we had a nice birthday weekend celebration.  Didn't do much other than visit and go out to dinner.  It was a good visit.

And no, I didn't get her quilt finished.  sigh.  That's okay, though, because it's close to being done and when it is, I can just mail it to her.  That way, it will be like an extended birthday!  My brothers and I did get her a different gift, so she had a present to open.

Weather service is calling for a storm to move in tomorrow and Thursday.  Wouldn't bother me any, as long as I could stay home and not lose power!

Still going to the gym three days a week.  Even if I don't lose weight, at least I'm doing some exercise, which is good.  But tonight I'm taking my uncle out for fried chicken.  Rather counterproductive...  oh well...

1 comment:

Lynley said...

Three days a week! That's amazing, I can barely manage two ... other things get in the way. Much more fun! Sounds like you had a great weekend.