Friday, February 8, 2013

Regal Shadow

Shadow, our cat, likes to look out the window.  Here she is, surveying her kingdom:


Now, what do you suppose she is saying here?:

hee hee hee.

Last night, after we went out to eat, I went upstairs and finished sewing those few pieces.  Then I pressed half of them before Darling Daughter wanted to turn her heater on and go to bed.  Not wanting to drag everything downstairs, I just called it a night.  The upstairs rooms are all on one circuit (old house) and there is no ductwork to them, so we use space heaters.  You can't have a space heater plugged in in one room and an iron plugged in in the other room at the same time or it blows a fuse.  Typical old house. 

Tonight I would like to get the rest of the pieces pressed and cut some of the strips for the sides of the blocks.  Maybe I will get around to sewing them too, who knows? 

Nick is moving out tonight.  He has a couple buddies coming to help him move the big stuff.  I don't think they will be in the house that much and all I would do is get in the way, so that won't interrupt my sewing.  And they sure don't need Mom to come supervise, either the moving out or moving in!


No comments: