Thursday, February 7, 2013

Making progress

Last night I sewed quite a few of those pieces together in a short time.  This morning before work I went and sewed almost all the rest.  I had to leave for work with only ten sets left to be sewn!  That was hard to do!

Tonight Johanna and I are going out to eat right after I get home.  That means I won't have to cook supper, so when we get back I can go upstairs and get a little bit more done.

That is, if I can move my arms...  Last night I went to the gym and for the first time did some exercises with my arms and upper body.  Oh wow am I ever out of shape...  Well, I have a shape - it's called blob - haha!  Anyway, my muscles are crying right now, but that's a good thing.  It's not like those little pieces of material weigh very much.

No comments: