Friday, February 1, 2013

Mine

I think that is what Shadow is saying with her paw!  This kitty was very comfortable sitting on Johanna's lap last night.  She was sleeping and had her paw over Johanna's arm as if to say "You're MINE!" - awwww.  Daily dose of cute factor has been met.

I'm frustrated with myself.  I haven't been able to motivate enough to get some sewing done.  I have that tee shirt quilt for a customer waiting to be done.  It's just three long seams that have to be sewn on the top then it can go on the longarm.  Really, really need to get that finished.

I would like to get Nick's signature quilt done so he can take it with him when he moves.  It just needs the binding put on it.  He is renting an apartment by himself and is moving out next week.  I'm happy for him and I think this is a good thing.

It's cold here today.  The temp when I left for work was a balmy 9 degrees F.  Brrrr.  Our high is only supposed to be 25.  It is February!

I'm battling the nightly nose bleeds again.  It's getting very old.  The humidifier is on in the bedroom but it's not helping much.  I feel like I need to start taking some iron pills because of all the blood loss!

No comments: