Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Thank you, Mr. Lincoln

Thanks Mr. Lincoln for being such a great president that I get a day off for your birthday!  It was a good day for me to do some sewing.  I have almost all the pieces for Mom's quilt sewn.  They will need to be trimmed and pressed next.

That will wait for another day, because tonight is the second and final night of the dog show.  Every year I wait for Westminster and have decided that one day I will get to the show.  Guess I'm putting it on my 'bucket list'!  haha.

Since I was home, I did make a big dinner.  I made some thin pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, and corn.  Yummy!

1 comment:

Dora, the Quilter said...

No day off out here in the wild west--but I did put a sentence that included Lincoln on the board to illustrate a dependent clause!