Saturday, February 2, 2013

Just 20 minutes

Just 20 minutes.  That's all it took to put the top of that tee shirt quilt together.  It's ready to go on the frame.  I am not going to put it on the frame until after next weekend, though.  Nick is moving out and he will be taking the terrorist kitten with him.  When the kitten is here, if she gets in the basement, she will get on the quilt that I have in the frame.  So, I think I'll just wait until she is residing elsewhere and put the customer quilt together.

In the meantime, I have once again started a project with a deadline less than two weeks from today.  I'm not sure it will get done, but I started a quilt for my mom's birthday.  It's a fairly simple pattern, using strip sets for the most part.  I think it was a tutorial from the Missouri Star Quilt Company.

No comments: