Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rainy weather

We have a rainy day today.  I'm not sure what we are supposed to get later, maybe a wintry mix, but whatever it is, I would like to be snug at home when it arrives!  I've already stopped at the grocery store and picked up the ingredients for dinner tonight.  All I have to do is stop at the gym on my way home and exercise.  Usually I go Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but last night I didn't do very much.  I feel like I need to have a do-over, so I'm going tonight.  Plus, tomorrow I'm not going because I have somewhere to go right after work.  Maybe I should just start trying to go every day after work and that way I'll probably get three days worth!  haha.

Dinner tonight is a new to me recipe.  A coworker said she made it and it was pretty good.  It's called 'Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes" and the recipe is on six sisters stuff website.  I just googled the name of the recipe and found it.  Looks pretty good.  Hope it tastes good!  It also looks easy, which is what I'm going to want after exercising!

No comments: