Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday recovery

I think I'm still recovering from the nice dinner we had yesterday.  The crew took me to Olive Garden where I absolutely stuffed myself on appetizers, salad, breadsticks and portabella stuffed ravioli!  Oh, it was wonderful!  I had a couple of the ravioli leftover and ate them for lunch today.  Yum!

I still need to trim and bind the flannel baby quilt, and intend to do that tonight after work.  I have committed to dropping it off on Wednesday at lunchtime to one of the gals hosting the benefit.  This is for an auction and meal being held to raise money for a friend who needs a heart transplant.  I promise to get pictures up soon!  Just haven't had time to take any lately!

Not sure if I'm going to go to the gym tonight.  I should, but my stomach has been a bit unsettled, probably from the rich foods I ingested the last couple days!

No comments: