Friday, May 31, 2013

Quack quack waddle waddle

If it rains all day we'll quack like a duck!  Okay, so I'm not a Nippersinker or whatever it was in that childhood rhyme.  But I am starting to wonder if I should have brought a boat with me to get home today from work.  It's just pouring out there.  I have no desire to even go out on my lunch hour.  If it does let up a bit I might run out, but at this point I'm pretty happy to stay inside and stay dry!  I have stuff I can eat for lunch so I won't go hungry, that's for sure.

I feel so good about getting that quilt off Gemma last night!  I'm determined to at least get Cascading Colors trimmed tonight and the binding cut for it and Stained Glass.  Hopefully I will get more done.  It seems like once I get upstairs and start doing stuff I lose track of time and end up doing more than I anticipated!

No comments: