Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Miscellaney

Just a few tidbits to share.  I've read it before, but I am currently re reading Gone with the Wind.  I'm reading it on my Nook and it seems to be taking forever to get through it.  Over 1000 pages and I'm just a bit past the halfway mark.  But I can't stop reading it now. 

Still going to the gym.  Haven't been losing weight, but I'm not really doing any type of strenuous regime or anything.  I do some cardio and some of the weight machines when I go.  I try to go 3-5 times a week.  Whoever said 'oh you will start to really like it and want to go' about the gym was lying.  Not happening here.

I haven't sewn a stitch on the longarm or upstairs for a while.  Stained Glass is still loaded on the machine, but not a stitch sewn on it yet.  I need to get a move on on it, that's for sure.  I think I'm still recovering from Paducah... not had much energy after I get home from work and the gym these last couple days.

No comments: