Saturday, May 4, 2013

My flowers and a lazy dog


As promised, here's a picture of the flowers my darling hubby brought to my office on our anniversary.  I brought them home Friday afternoon so I could enjoy them over the weekend.

I've been quilting on Stained Glass today.  Still have to watch the tension.  I think the few stitches that are messed up are going to be okay after the quilt is washed.  There aren't many.  The backing of the quilt is a tighter weave than the top, so I think this is also a contributing factor in the tension issue. 

While working on the quilt Ivy decided to come visit me.  Whenever I would get my flashlight and look under the quilt, she would sit there and wait for me to give her a pat on the head!  Then she got a little tired of sitting so she just crashed out under the frame!

No comments: