Thursday, May 16, 2013

My journal

I still keep a sewing and quilting journal on paper, even though this blog has more information about what's going on in my life.  Sometimes my journal is a little bit behind and I have to catch it up.  When I sit down to sew or go to work on Gemma, I have a scrap of paper that I log when I start and when I finish.  Then I scratch a little note about which project I'm working on.  That information is transferred into my journal where I elaborate on what I was working on, the fabrics, threads, and who it may be for.

Today I caught it up as I was quite behind in it.  I had to reference the dates with dates on the blog to know what I had been doing!  I guess it's double duty, having the blog and journal, but I like to have something physical as well as electronic.

No comments: