Monday, August 3, 2015

Creative or Messy


My friend Marla told me about whirlsnswirlsquilting videos on you tube.  The gal is doing 100 designs in 100 days.  I have not seen all of them (don't think she is done yet) but last night I decided to start from the very beginning.  This was the design from the first video.  Correction, this was my interpretation of the design from the first video...  haha.  I believe it was called spiky grass.  When I finished the design I thought, wow, is that ever a mess.  Then I looked at it again.  It's not a mess.  In fact, I think it would be a good design to use in a border, or in a large space.

Between theinboxjaunt blog and whirlsnswirlsquilting videos, I am doodling more and getting all kinds of new ideas for quilting those tops!  whee!

No comments: