Saturday, August 15, 2015

Day One of Vacation!

At least for me it is, Dear Hubby had to work this afternoon.  Soon he will be done and then we are both on vacation for a week.  Ahhhh, bliss....

Just finished a customer's baby quilt on Gemma and have one more to do for her.  So happy that I was asked to quilt these tops.  Really made me feel good.  Thank you, friends, who made this happen.

Johanna and Johnathon were here to swim for a little while today.  Glad to see them using the pool.  When he was ready to get out of the pool, Johnathon wanted a milkshake!  So, of course I made him a milkshake.  He's a great kid.

We plan to start on the kitchen floor Monday.  As much as I'm dreading the work, I know it will look nice when it's finished.  Moving appliances is not on my list of fun things to do.

No comments: