Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Fun Quilting





I am having fun quilting this design on the first nursing home quilt of the year.  It does take longer to do this design than I thought it would, but that's okay.  I only was able to quilt for about 45 minutes today because we were still working on the kitchen floor. 

We are getting real close to getting the floor finished.  Right now, though, my stove is disconnected because we had to move it to do the floor underneath it.  There is a flex hose that connects the gas to the stove, but caution dictates that once the stove is moved, the hose should be replaced in case it was kinked.  I'm not arguing with the experts.  Besides, that way I don't have to cook!  Hahaha.

Here's what the floor is looking like tonight:


Tomorrow we should be able to finish things up.  I hope so, anyway.  In the morning, just in case the stove isn't hooked back up by dinner time, I'm going to put something in the crockpot.

2 comments:

Lynley said...

That floor looks amazing and so does the quilt! Can't wait to see it finished...

horsnaround said...

Your floor looks great!!!