Sunday, August 9, 2015

Itsy Bitsy Pieces

Tiny three inch wonky star block!  I was just playing around on Sissy and decided to try out the wonky star pattern.  Mary, Marla, and I are going to make nine inch wonky star blocks for our Paducah 2016 swap.  I am considering making a bunch of these three inch blocks to use as cornerstones.  Not making any promises because I would have to make a LOT of these itsy bitsy blocks.  Going to have to watch the star points though.  Don't want to lose them in the seam when I put them in the sashing.

The only other three inch blocks I have done in any quantity are the spool blocks that were leader enders.  I have a bucket of them to press, then need to put them into a quilt top.  Don't even know how many I have done, but I got tired of making them, so whatever is there, that's it!

I have a turkey breast defrosting in the sink.  Going to bake it this evening and make those blue cheese sandwiches for dinner that Ev likes.  Well, we all like them.... hee hee.

1 comment:

Lynley said...

oh my goodness they are teeny tiny! It looks really cool though, they will make great cornerstones. Blue cheese sandwiches sound GOOD, I am the only one in my house that likes blue cheese so I only get it once in a blue moon (haha! joke!)