Tuesday, August 11, 2015

So Hooked


I am so hooked on making these little wonky star blocks!  They are like candy, or potato chips - I just can't stop with one!  This morning before work I went upstairs, just to check and see if I had some chalk to mark a top if I wanted to.  Well, there was Sissy, giving me that come here look, and I couldn't resist - I had to sit down and put together a little block, even though I only had 15 minutes before I had to be out the door!  I think I may need to redo the bottom center star piece because the point will get lost in the seam allowance, but that's okay.

Going to have to get with the gals and see when we can go to Arthur.  We would like to get the background material for the bigger wonky star blocks at Miller's.  Hoping it will be soon.

Been sewing on Sissy and I find that when I'm not holding the material, the feed dogs want to pull it unevenly towards the left.  I need to clean out that area real well and oil it good.  That should help.

No comments: