Tuesday, August 25, 2015

My Secret Addiction

Well, maybe not so secret...  haha.  I just love making these little bitty star blocks!



Not the greatest pictures in the world, but you get the idea.  Oh!  I see a mistake in the one up top!  hahahahaha  Seriously, just as I am typing this I see that I have sewn the one piece in upside down!  Just have to unsew a bit and fix that when I get home today.

Those top three were made Sunday afternoon during a few stolen moments between all the running and cooking and working on flooring.  The bottom two were made last night after work.  I probably would have made more, but Nick called and was stopping by, so I went downstairs and visited with him for a bit.  By the time he left it was after 10 and I was ready for bed!  He brought me Dairy Queen.  What a good son.  :)

Trying to get back in the groove after a week off.  Monday wasn't horrible, but I was glad when it was over.  Tonight Bonnie Hunter is having Quiltcam, so that will be something to look forward to.

No comments: