Saturday, April 2, 2011

baby quilt top done

I finished the flannel baby quilt top this afternoon.  Put a two inch border on it in lilac with cornerstones of the print.  I think it looks nice.  Will get a picture of it soon and put it up.  Don't know if I'm going to quilt it right away or not.  I need to make a smaller baby quilt for a boy.  One of my co workers is going to be a grandpa and the baby is a boy.  I made a quilt when his daughter had a girl, so I feel like I should make another one for this baby.  The top I just finished is for either a boy or girl so I'm thinking I'll save it.  Since I know this baby will be a boy, I will make a quilt without any pink in it.

Went to DeCamp for pizza and salad tonight.  Nick and Brent went with us.  It's nice to go out with the kids and not have to worry about it. 

We are supposed to get some really strong winds tomorrow.  Hope we don't lose power.

No comments: