Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Still a go for the show

How high's the water, Mama?  Two feet high and risin'!  Remember that old Johnny Cash song?  I think I'm going to try and find it so I can play it on our trip to Paducah, just to aggravate my friend Donna!  haha.  She has already informed me that she can't swim, and I know she is nervous about crossing bridges, so to ease the tension, before we come up to the bridge that crosses into Kentucky, I'm going to pull out a pair of water wings and hand them to her!  Am I mean?  hee hee hee...  She knows me and probably will smack me one (after we get out of the car!).  haha.

I called the retreat center where we are staying and they said the roads in and out of there are all okay, so that's a relief.  Donna and I were planning to leave around 4 tomorrow, but I asked her if she thought she could get off work at noon so we could drive the whole way in the daylight.  It's a three hour drive to where we are staying.

This morning before work I went upstairs and packed some material for a couple of projects to work on.  Getting pretty excited about going!

1 comment:

Diana and LaDonna said...

You are somthin' else! You probably will get smacked for that one! Have a great time, wish I could go to!

LaDonna