Friday, April 15, 2011

This little piggie went to market....

Went to the foot doctor again today.  Got fitted for orthotics which should be in in a month.  Sure will be glad when my feet quit hurting!

Last night I was up in the sewing room for almost two hours.  Did a little straightening up in there, then cut some batting for that baby quilt.  I was going to pin it, but I have the time, so I thought I would let the batting relax some, as it was quite wrinkly.  I also made Johanna a crayon roll, only this one will really be a 'pen roll' and only have 5 slots.  She saw the one I had made for Johnathon for his Easter bag and wanted one for her pens at work and another for her pens for school!  She even picked out the materials she wanted me to use, right down to the color elastic for the closure!  Stinker!  I also sewed up her Easter bag.  It's made out of material with these crazy looking cats on it.  She should like it.  Nick's has guitars on it.  Johnathon's has monkeys.  Ben's is just bright colors with squigglies on it.  I have to make Nick's and Ben's yet.

Shadow cat is still limping around on three legs.  Since she accidentally got outside, she has had a swollen paw, probably from tangling with something she shouldn't have.  It does seem to be going down at least. 

1 comment:

Diana and LaDonna said...

Gotta love a girl who knows what she wants!

LaDonna