Monday, April 4, 2011

Finding things I didn't know were lost

I have a cell phone.  That's no big surprise, I'm sure.  I also have a micro sd chip in it.  If you don't already know, a micro sd chip is less than a centimeter square and about as thick as a greeting card.  Not very big at all.  So imagine my surprise when I pull back the covers to crawl into bed tonight and laying right below my pillow is a micro sd chip.  Not just any one, either, but the one that goes in my cell phone!  Quite a series of events must have led to the losing and then finding of this chip.  All I can say is I'm glad I found what I didn't know I had lost!

Johanna and Ben stopped over tonight for dinner.  She had to sign some papers for financial aid at school.  I picked up some fried chicken and sides and we had a nice meal together.  Nick isn't home yet.  He stopped by the house he's moving into to help with some cleaning and stuff.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Did you find the phone and the cover? LOL I sure enjoy reading your blog.