Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bye bye froggies

If you remember from previous posts, the frogs by our pool kinda make Ev a little nuts.  Last night we ran the filter for the first time all night.  This morning there were 8 small tree frogs in the skimmer basket!  Poor little guys got caught in there and didn't make it.  I found another one floating in the pool.  Sigh.  Let's have a moment of silence....

I have not been feeling up to par today.  Yesterday just plain wore me out.  I haven't done any sewing, just being lazy, laying around and napping.  I did go to church and then to breakfast with the kids.  We also went to listen to Nick play at 12:30 for about an hour at a church picnic in a couple towns over.  He sounded really good.  Last night he dj'ed that wedding until late into the night.  He did a very good job.

No comments: