Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A comfortable evening

It was a warm and humid day today, but once the sun went down it cooled off nicely.  I went upstairs and did a little sewing on the Summer mystery.  I finished clue #6.  Only two more to go!  It's looking good so far and I'm liking my color combination.  Brights were suggested with one dark as the background. 

After I sewed I let Ivy outside and went to sit in the backyard with her for a few minutes.  One of the nice things about having a privacy fence is that you can go sit on the patio in your pajamas!  haha.  I had hung some solar lights around the deck of the pool over the weekend.  They really look nice and have added a cute touch.  I also hung up an old sign Ev had made for our camping lot the first year we were married.  We don't camp much anymore, but the sign looks really good on the deck. 

We have it lined up to get a couple water tanks for the weekend so we can fill the pool easier than using the hose.  We are borrowing one from Ben's family and renting one.

I didn't make dinner tonight.  Ev said he wanted to finish up the ribs and kraut from last night, so I had a night off!  I made myself a frozen dinner and a salad.  I just don't have a taste for much of anything these days.

No comments: