Friday, June 3, 2011

Warming up

The weather today was more than just warm, it was hot!  Well into the nineties with heat index into the 100's.  Not fit for man nor beast.  So we turned the a/c on!  And in a moment of decadence, I purchased a window unit for the upstairs.  Nick took the one out of Johanna's room with him since they don't have central air, and I was just roasting in the sewing room.  Decided to put the unit back in Johanna's room for now and have a fan in the doorway.  If that doesn't cool the sewing room I'll move the unit into my room.  I think it will work, though.

Went to Edwardsville with Diane tonight.  We went to Lowe's and then to Buffalo Wild Wings.  Was pretty good!  Brought Ev home some hot wings, I'm sure he will like.

Cut some border strips for the baby quilt top I just finished.  Hopefully sometime this weekend I will get to sew and maybe even finish that quilt.  I'm hoping the pool project doesn't take too much time, but that probably won't be the case.

No comments: