Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cool morning

The heat seems to have broken, finally.  We had the storms through the night and more rain early this morning.  The sun is shining now and it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day for my two friends' daughters' weddings.  (that's a mouthful!)

Ev's not up yet, but I'm getting antsy for him to get out of bed so we can go get some breakfast.  It may be lunchtime by the time he finally is ready!  I had to turn the hose off so I could put some laundry in, but the water level is almost where it needs to be.  Last night's rain gave it a little boost, too.

Maybe I won't need to run the a/c upstairs today when I go sew.  That would be a nice change.  I like to have the windows open as much as possible, but refuse to be uncomfortable so will run the a/c when needed.  Not sure what I'll work on today.  Maybe just piddle around cleaning up in the sewing room.  Oh, I have to hem those curtains, so that will be something to work on.  Then maybe do a little piecing.

1 comment:

Diana and LaDonna said...

Glad to hear you're getting some heat relief! I know you are looking forward to using your pool.

LaDonna