Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I promise not to whine...

too much.  Went to the doc.  I've got bronchitis.  Got some cough syrup so hopefully I'll be sleeping like a baby tonight.  Doubt I'll go to work tomorrow.  Ugh.

Ivy is sticking to me like glue.  She is such a good dog.  And the cat is being a lover, too.  She lays on my chest, which feels really nice and warm, and just purrs a blue streak.

Haven't had reliable internet service lately.  Don't know what's going on, but it's getting on my nerves.

Haven't done any sewing.  Don't feel like walking up the steps.  Plus, it's pretty far from the bathroom and as much water as I've been drinking I can't stray too far!  lol. 

Here's a nice relaxing picture of the old lake to take my mind off things...  I love this lake!

Oh, and to add insult to injury, we got the word today at work that our hours would be cut, thus cutting our pay about 10%.  We will only work a half day on Fridays.  It could be worse, I could be without a job.  I'm looking for somewhere else to work, but the silver lining is that I will have Friday afternoons off to quilt!  Got to look on the bright side, there, right?

Well, since it's just me and the pets, I guess I'll go make myself some oatmeal for supper.  It's what I want and I don't think it will hurt my throat.  I'll put some fish sticks in the oven for Ev later on.  If I can stay awake...  haha.

1 comment:

Diana and LaDonna said...

So sorry to hear you're sick. Take care of yourself and get better soon!

LaDonna