Monday, June 6, 2011

This is not an alien spaceship...

This is our water tower.  It looks so silly, like it has a crown and is wearing a skirt!  I believe that putty color is just a primer.  At least I hope so.  They have been working on sandblasting and painting it for a few weeks now.

The doc gave me a good report.  My labs were fine.  The nosebleeds are nothing to worry about.  Doc suggests a saline spray.  Guess I'll try it.

Made some sausage for dinner tonight.  Also made a big salad, corn on the cob, and a can of baked beans.  Pretty good eats.  And I've been nibbling on a pint of fresh blueberries all night.  They are really good!

Didn't do any sewing today.  Just didn't feel like it.

1 comment:

Diana and LaDonna said...

They've done the same thing to the water tower close to us too. I don't envy that job, for sure! So glad you got a good report. Since the doctor said to use a saline spray, I would also suggest a neti pot. Walgreens, and maybe Walmart too, has them. It's a little weird at first using it, but what a difference it makes!

LaDonna