Friday, June 10, 2011

First day of vacation

Ahhhhh.  That's really all I can say.  I did have a busy day today.  Went to the foot doctor where I ended up getting a cortisone shot in my big toe.  Doesn't that sound like fun?  HA.  But, hey, if it helps, that's all that counts. 

Went to lunch with Johanna where she presented me with two pair of curtains she wants me to hem.  Sigh.  At least she already has one pair cut and pinned.  We had a nice lunch.

After Ev left for work I had a dentist appointment to cap it all off.  In between all these things, Ev and I worked in short spurts on the pool.  We are in the home stretch for it now.  Should be floating on a raft in a day or two with a big glass of iced tea in hand...  Ahhhhh.

I have the a/c on upstairs and intend to get up there in a bit and put the binding and sleeve on the wall hanging.  I think I'll put the sleeve on it long ways and hang it above the front door.

No comments: